When We Are Closed
If you require medical help outside our normal working hours:
Call 111 if:
- you need medical help fast but it is not a 999 emergency
- you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
- you don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
- you need health information or reassurance about what to do next
- Call 020 8969 7777 if you are unable to access 111.
If a health professional has given you a specific phone number to call when you are concerned about your condition, continue to use that number.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.