We are happy to register new NHS patients within our practice boundary area.
How to Register
To register with the practice, you will need to come into reception and complete the relevant registration forms. Alternatively, you can download the relevant forms below and bring them with you:
- New Patient Registration Form – GMS1 (for all patients)
- Adult New Patient Questionnaire
- Child (Under 16) New Patient Questionnaire
After you have completed and submitted the forms, you must attend the surgery within 7 days with two forms of identification.
Acceptable identification includes:
- Birth Certificate
- HC2 Certificate
- Rough sleepers’ identity badge
- Hostel Registration / mail forwarding letter.
Until we have seen your identification you will not be registered at the practice.
For further information on registering with your GP, please visit the NHS website.